Passionate science, agriculture, food, and health communicator and grassroots organizer with a unique ability to make difficult concepts easy to understand through story, relationships, and experiences.
|Professional skills||Technical skills||Interpersonal skills|
|Corporate and internal communication||Adobe Creative Suite||Public speaking|
|Crisis and risk communication||R and Tableau data management||Client and agency relations|
|Strategic branding and communications||WordPress web content management||Relationship building and networking|
|Digital marketing and content creation||Social media analytics|
- Marketing Communications Intern at Grade A Strategies, Inc.
- Corporate Communications Intern at Post Consumer Brands
- Communications Intern at Wisconsin Area Health Education Center
- Outreach Volunteer at the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery
- Board of Directors at Camp Brothers and Sisters in Christ
- National Board of Directors at Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity
- Student Services Finance Committee Chair at the Associated Students of Madison
- Research Intern at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health Department of Neurological Surgery
- Data Assistant at the Science, Media, and the Public Research Group